I’m totally one of these girls. I don’t wear much makeup unless I have a special event. I love the feeling of having a clean face and I don’t think I particularly need it. If you’re like me, then you’ll like these beauty tips for girls who hate makeup. Makeup is not essential, but I think it’s fun on the odd day you want to get dolled up. If you don’t like wearing makeup, here are five easy beauty tips for you.
- Have a good skincare routine. I’m a huge skincare advocate if you couldn’t already tell. I just love the look of healthy, glowing skin. Good skin almost eliminates the need for foundation all together. Here is my easy skincare routine. Along with this, drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated and your under eyes bright.
- Be simple. Just mascara does a lot. It opens your eyes and makes you look put together in less than a minute. I had eyelash extensions which helped me look made up as soon as I opened my eyes in the morning. If you’re serious about not wearing makeup, I’d try them.
- Find quality products. Read reviews before you buy something. If you have makeup that looks good, you’ll want to wear it more often. Even if it’s inexpensive, make sure the quality is there. Keep only makeup you like and use.
- Use a tinted moisturizer. Swap out your daily moisturizer for a tinted one during the day. Not only will it help nourish the skin as part of your skincare routine, it will add a slight wash of colour which can help correct any spots that you may have. It is easier to manage than a foundation would be and perfect for on the go, everyday looks.
- Buy quality brushes. This goes along with the quality makeup. Quality brushes can cut the time spent doing makeup significantly. They will lessen time spent blending and help you have a flawless yet easy makeup application. The better your makeup looks, the more you will want to do it.